Thursday, April 29, 2004

Thank you

I have never in my life, ever owed such a great debt of gratitude to so many people. I just don't know how I may in my life ever repay the kindness and amazing effort put forth, at their personal and financial expense.

I owe thanks and blessings to MCHE, FE, D and GH. These people have done more than I could, and they did this for my benefit. I admit to being in need and these people have given up time and energy and quite a lot of money.

I am intentionally being vague to protect myself and others, I apologize for that. Sometime later I will explain it all.

I hope that in time my mom will be able to accept the changes that are occurring today and that she will be able to overcome the embarrassment she has. Shame and fear are absolutely evil. They have crushed her very soul. I see her ache and can see the torture. This pain we have inflicted should allow her emotional and spiritual wounds to begin to heal. I pray that she can find peace with all of this. I ask you to pray for us all. I know you don't know who I am but He does.

I've worked so hard today. I've had to take quite a bit of pain medication to keep going. I didn't think this progress could ever be made at all, much less in so short a time.

It's truly sad that I've had to keep it all secret, and have been forced to lie to my mom and other loved ones to pull it all off. But my intentions are good and the benefit from it all is so great that I really had no choice but to proceed.

AH and CP couldn't make it out here today, but I expect after they get off work tomorrow that they will show up. We should be able to get a lot more done with two more people on the team. Looks like we moved just short of 30 cubic yards of some really foul material. Dangerous and gut wrenching but it had to be done.

I can't quite wrap my mind around it all yet... I want to scream for joy, cry for the tremendous gift bestowed, pray for our future and peace for my mom and so much thanks for having sent these wonderful people into my life when I was so close to death.

Slowly I must admit that Gods love is being shown to me in ways I just don't know how to handle... It's a bit beyond anything I have seen and one day I'll be able to explain it all to you but for now ...

Well All I can say is thanks.