Monday, May 03, 2004

Booh Bah

A show just caught my attention on the idiot box... I'm not sure exactly what this show is... Eh it has to be seen to be understood. Perhaps that's the wrong word, because I've seen it and I do not understand it at all.

I guess it must be like a Teletubbies thing, with super saturated colors and odd pear-shaped, saucer-eyed dancing creatures. I wonder if they have a formula for this sort of thing or if the producers have a history of frequent abuse of acid. Over all the theme of the show is hard to miss. These... Eh, things are pretty much like a cross between the lowest levels of Sesame Street and Teletubbies mashed into one and then throw in some Asiatic names and what appears to be Christmas lights... Oh yea.. the obligatory goof music dance sequence. Anyway find it on PBS.