Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Check in - Check her out.

I am on a drastic weight loss program through the local hospital and things have been going very well for me. I have lost 79 lbs in 9 weeks. It's not been easy by any means, and I can't hardly wait for it to be over. I have to check in with the counselor and the doctor today and they tell me that this week I'm scheduled for another EKG.

I expect a significant loss this week as I have record PA ( Physical Activity ) from the secret operation we pulled off last week.

Last night and this morning, I saw CMP cleaning around here, for the first time in many many years. Great to see it, even if it was short, and difficult for her. It appears as though the microwave computer freaked out and refused to work, so I unplugged it and reset it, works fine. Some discussion of getting a dedicated freezer to help keep things like ice around longer than a few days. We'll have to see what happens.

I also broached the subject of switching to cable modem service for internet access and it may yet happen.